mercoledì 8 maggio 2013

Green Day in Italia :D

Hi guys! I'm coming back!
I discovered that most of my readers come from foreign countries and so I decided to write this (and other future posts) both in English and in Italian. I don't know very well English language so pity me! Probably I will make many mistakes!
You will found my translated post scrolling down my blog.. when I finish to write in Italian you will find the respective translation! 


Allora oggi vi racconto che, finalmente, posso dire "Andrò al concerto dei Green Day"
I Green day sono un gruppo che ascolto dai tempi di Basket case quando ero ancora una giovincella! Ora diciamo che non sono il mio gruppo preferito però le loro canzoni le ascolto volentieri! Da poco hanno pubblicato l'ultimo loro album, che a dir la verità sono 3 cd, e di questi ultimi ho ascoltato solo qualche canzone .. quindi quando le faranno durante il concerto probabilmente non le saprò tutte   devo darmi da fare per impararle il più possibile!!
Spero tanto che facciano "Jesus of suburbia, Boulevard of broken dreams, American idiot, Wake me up when september ends, Minority, Holiday, Are we the waiting, 21 guns, Time of your life, let yourself go ecc.." queste diciamo che sono le mie preferite.. ma si può dire anche le più famose!
Non vedo l'ora!!
Questi sono i biglietti:



Come avrete capito dall'immagine ci vado insieme al mio ragazzo ed il concerto si terrà alla fiera di Milano-Rho.
Quel posto è enormee!! Ci possono stare anche 40.000 persone!! Ora immaginate me in mezzo a tutta quella gente.. anche se si parla di qualche decine di migliaia di persone in meno, sarò talmente lontano che non vedrò niente! 
Primo perchè non andrò là al mattino, ma ci andrò verso il pomeriggio e ,secondo. con la fortuna che ho io mi capiterà davanti qualche stangone! Sicuramente dovrò guardare lo schermo gigante per poter vedere qualcosa! Va beh dai, facciamocene una ragione.. Spero solo di divertirmi ovviamente! 
Di seguito elencherò delle loro frasi che mi piacciono particolarmente:

JESUS OF SUBURBIA : 
The motto was just a lie it says                                   
home is where your heart is, but what a shame          
cause everyone's heart doesn't beat the same              

 Il motto è solo una bugia dice
 "La casa è dov'è il tuo cuore" ma quale vergogna!"
 Perchè il cuore di ogniuno non batte allo stesso ritmo"

BOULEVARD OF BROKEN DREAMS:
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me,   
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating        
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me  

La mia ombra è l'unica che cammina difianco a me
Il mio cuore debole è l'unica cosa che batte
Talvolta spero che qualcuno mi trovi

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS
Like my fathers come to pass,
Seven years has gone so fast

Allo stesso modo mio padre è venuto per poi andarsene
sette anni se ne sono andati così in fretta 

Here comes the rain again,
Falling from the stars,
Drenched in my pain again,
Becoming who we are,
As my memory rests,
But never forgets what I lost

Ecco che arriva la pioggia di nuovo,
cadente dalle stelle,
bagnato nel mio dolore di nuovo
che ci ha reso quello che siamo,
nonostante la mia memoria riposa,
non dimentica mai cio' che ha perso

 21 GUNS

Do you know what's worth fighting for,
When it's not worth dying for?

Sai per cosa vale la pena lottare
Quando non vale la pena morire?

ARE WE THE WAITING
The rage and love, the story of my life,
The Jesus of suburbia is a lie

La rabbia e l'amore, la storia della mia vita
Il Gesù della Periferia non ê altro che una menzogna 
 ------------------------------------------------
Ci sarebbero altre frasi, ma concludo quì! :D
Quando tornerò dal concerto racconterò com'è andata! 
Ciao a tuttiii

HERE START THE POST IN ENGLISH!
So today I will tell you that, finally, I can say "I will go to the Green Day concert"
Green Day are a band that i listen from the time of "Basket case" when I was a youngster! Now they are not my favorite band but I still listen their songs gladly! Recently they released their last album with 3 CDs, and of the latter I heard only a few songs..so, during the concert, probably I will not know them all. 
I have to work to learn them as much as possible!
I really hope they'll do:"Jesus of suburbia, Boulevard of broken dreams, American idiot, Wake me up when september ends, Minority, Holiday, Are we the waiting, 21 guns, Time of your life, let yourself go ex.."
These are my favorites Green Day's songs, but you can say also the most famous of their songs!
In the picture upward you can see the tickets!
As you can see from the image I go there with my boyfriend and the concert will be held at the fair in Milan-Rho. This place is huge!
There may also be 40,000 people! Now let's imagine me amidst of all those people..even if you talk of some tens of thousands people in less..I'll be so far away that I will not see anything!
First because I will not go there in the morning, but I'll go to the afternoon and, second with the luck that I have in front of me there will be some high boy! and goes.. I only hope to have fun!
If you want to know what are my favorites phrases of Green day's songs you just have to read a few lines above!
There would be other phrases that i could write but i conclude here. :D
Sorry for my bad English, have a good day,
Byee


3 commenti:

  1. Well I do hope that you have fun at the Green Day concert.

    Maybe you could bring a small set of binoculars with you ... like these:

    http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/iconshock/perspective-general/256/binoculars-icon.png

    So that you can see the stage if you turn out to be too far away.

    Plus, you could always download any of the Green Day albums off of the Internet if you wanted to.

    :-)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahah maybe i will bring them! :)
      I have just download their new album, and now i'm listening to it!
      have a good day

      Elimina
    2. Good deal.

      I know that you'll have fun at the concert.

      See you back over on dA.

      :-)

      v 2 4 2

      Elimina